Saturday, October 22, 2011

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History - Worst Subject

52 Weeks of Personal Genealogy & History by Amy Coffin is a series of weekly blogging prompts (one for each week of 2011) that invite genealogists and others to record memories and insights about their own lives for future descendants. You do not have to be a blogger to participate. If you do not have a genealogy blog, write down your memories on your computer, or simply record them on paper and keep them with your files.

Week 43 - Worst School Subject. What was your worst or least favorite subject in school and why?

If I had to pick one, I'd say Art was my worst subject.  I'm not terribly artistic in the classic sense.  I do all right with Photography, but in school, Art was drawing and painting and such.  Oh, and in 8th Grade, Mr. Trisko's Art class was largely jewelry making.  Trisko and his family have a jewelry business in the area, and make very unique rings and such, so naturally he wanted to teach some of that.  It wasn't my strong suit.

As far as my least favorite, that might have to be Math, at least it became my least favorite subject in high school.  That was due to hitting some roadblocks, and to having other things on my mind that were more interesting than Math.  About that time I was noticing curves rather than plotting them.



This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2011 by Daniel G. Dillman

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness...I totally forgot how awful Art class was!! Great post!

    ReplyDelete