Saturday, December 15, 2012

SNGF - Christmas Caroling!

I'm playing along with Randy Seaver of Genea-musings this week...


Calling all Genea-Musings Fans: 
 It's Saturday Night again - 
time for some more Genealogy Fun!!
 Here's the challenge:


Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1)  Identify your absolute favorite Christmas Carol or Holiday song.  

2)  Share your favorite carol or song in a blog post, in a comment to this post, or in a Facebook status post or Google Plus stream post.  

3)  For extra credit, post an audio or video of the carol or song (almost all are on www.YouTube.com) and the words to the song.  Add the background of the song, and the artists if you can find them.

4)  Enjoy the memories and feelings that the carol or song brings to your heart and mind, and share them too!

5)  Share your entry on footnoteMaven's post footnoteMaven's Tradition of Blog Caroling.

Here's mine:

1 & 2) I don't know that I have a favorite Christmas Carol.  However, I do love novelty songs, and probably the most well-known novelty song of all is the Chipmunks' christmas song.  I remember hearing it from an early age and enjoying it.  Since then, I've found many other novelty groups and songs specifically about Christmas and Hanukkah.

3) (All about the extra credit!) 

4) Being done as I type this!

5) Hopefully also done as I type this...

This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2012 by Daniel G. Dillman

No comments:

Post a Comment