Monday, February 4, 2013

On This Day - Feb 4th

On This Day...



1685 - Marriage: John Merrick and Mary Day, Springfield, MA
1710 - Birth: Agnes Adams, Suffield, Connecticut
1712 - Death: Catherine Chapin, Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts
1713 - Alternate Death: Catherine Chapin, Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts
1746 - Alternate Birth: Isaac Wiseman, Orange County, Virginia
1746 - Alternate Birth: Isaac Wiseman, Frederick County, Virginia
1795 - Birth: Hannah Olmstead, Wilton, Fairfield County, Connecticut
1844 - Birth: Catherine Batman,
1849 - Death: Lewis M Martin,
1849 - Birth: Martha Ann Jeffers, Alabama
1868 - Death: Bjorguf Gunnarson Bratterud Turtedalen, Lardal, Norway
1868 - Birth: Laurent Delphis Beaudreau, Fond du Lac, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin
1877 - Birth: Thomas Cox, Fort Branch, Perry County, Indiana
1897 - Marriage: Henry J. Simmons and Mary Lou Wright, West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana
1904 - Death: Nicolaus Wagner, Marshfield, Wood County, Wisconsin
1920 - Burial: Arminthia Belle Wiseman, Walnut Ridge Cemetary, Jeffersonville, Indiana, Old Singles section, Row I, Grave 1
1971 - Death: Jennie Pitcher,
1976 - Death: Nellie Edith Davis, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
1984 - Death: Anton Leo Hoeschen, Stearns County, Minnesota

 

The 1920 entry - I have visited and photographed the gravesite for Arminthia Belle Wiseman (who always went by Belle).  She was my paternal great-grandmother.   I was going to link to a post I had written about her and her gravesite, but I can't immediately find it.  Either I need to find it when I return home and have my full computer records at my disposal, or I need to write the article I think I already wrote!

This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2013 by Daniel G. Dillman

No comments:

Post a Comment