Wednesday, July 17, 2013

On This Day - July 17th

On This Day...



1706 - Birth: Johann Christian Kunkel, Neuhutten, Germany
1799 - Birth: Lovice Bliss, Bennington, Bennington County, Vermont
1811 - Marriage: Laurent Baudreau Dit Graveline and Marie Louise Gauthier Dit St. Germain, St. Jean Baptiste de Rouville, Quebec, Canada
1904 - Death: John Martin Denbo, Crawford County, Indiana
1908 - Death: Amanda McCrary,
1972 - Death: Zula M. Wilson, Winn Parish, Louisiana
1973 - Death: Rossella Krueger,

Another short list.  I should point out that just a few days ago, I received a contact on Ancestry.com regarding the last entry in this list.  One of Ms. Krueger's direct descendants contacted me to give me a corrected spelling of her name, and some additional data about her.  The correct spelling is Rosalia Krueger.  I have not yet had time to enter this into RootsMagic, thus this list containing the incorrect spelling.  In fact, my RootsMagic tree is from an Ancestry.com export which was done some time ago, so it's probably time for me to export a new file and import that to RootsMagic.


This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2013 by Daniel G. Dillman

No comments:

Post a Comment