Sunday, September 1, 2013

On This Day - September 1st

On This Day...



1763 - Death: Ebenezer Day, West Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts
1815 - Marriage: Nathaniel Straughan and Christena Martin, Shelby County, Kentucky
1842 - Birth: Catholine A. Booker,
1846 - Civil: Edward McCarty, Wayne, Mississippi, United States
1856 - Issue Date: Harvey H. Denbo, Crawford, Indiana, United States
1873 - Birth: Sara Watson, Berea, Ohio
1909 - Birth: Marie E. Fuerstenberg, Long Prairie, Minnesota
1928 - Death: George Washington Gates, Winn Parish, Louisiana

I don't know if I mentioned this in an earlier post or not, but I am redacting events for people known to be still living.  I may have missed some, and if so, I apologize.  


This and all other articles on this blog are © copyright 2013 by Daniel G. Dillman

No comments:

Post a Comment